Sunday 3 February 2013

Cosma the Samurai - Katana Style.


Cosma is modelling today a brilliant kimono top by Michelle from the Makielab Forum. Cosma won it in a competition so I wanted to do it justice and show it off with our newly painted Katana Sword. The sword originally was dyed an orange red color. I've had my son paint the blade silver with a brown hilt with some black dry brushing over it. I then removed the plastic chain, leaving one link which was painted silver and added in some scaled black metal belcher chain. I'm quite impressed how it turned out.


         Cosma here ready for action!! Hairstick by me - Top by Mitchie - Cowboy boots by Makielab

Step away from the treasure chest.


                                           A side view


Makes a handy kitchen chopper too



                                          A close up view of the painted sword



In the wrong hands this could be a lethal weapon


                                                   You don't want to mess with this gal!!


You talkin' to me?????


After a long session, time to eat- Some Chinese takeaway hits the spot (takeaway box and chopsticks by me!)


Some lovely lemon Chicken- Nom!


0 comments:

Post a Comment