Wednesday 30 January 2013

Don't Panic!! - Invasion of the Tinies

They say good things come in small packages and I have to totally agree with that! Today my special Wonder frog Wanda fortune friend arrived, Sunaro Iain.
These are made in Japan by Studio-uoo. I first found them in my new DollyDolly magazine I just purchased off evilbay and I was totally smitten!  Sunaro stands a whole tinchy 5cm tall and has movable arms, legs and head. There's a whole range of them but there are not many available direct outside of Japan. We only seem to be able to order a very limited selection, but I am happy to have this one! I'm sure it won't be my last!
Quick- Push the panic button!

From the Studio-uoo website

#3 Sunaro Iain
Massage of Expression of freedom
Mind without devotion.(or The mind is not captured in anything.)
Challenge to possibility.

Fortune Wanda’s Friends
“Fortune Wanda’s Friends”is the doll modeled on the figure at the time of Wanda being a tiny little child .They were made as talismans by Rora Misty which is a fortune-teller in the forest of Neuer.
First, ,Rora stirs various stuff round and round in a pan and melts them slowly. Next, the stuff is poured into the mold with which fortune was enclosed.Finally, she cast a mysterious spell and finish making the “Fortune Wanda’s Friends”.The inhabitants of forest of Neure chooses “Fortune Wanda’s Friends” suitable for the fortune which they wish on that day. They enjoy to decorate the room with it, or walk around with .

0 comments:

Post a Comment