Monday 27 August 2012

Lavroche It!

I meant to post this last week, so will be doing a double post today. I remember when I lived in California and we had a shop in Poway called Trader Joes who used to get in wonderful foods from around the Globe. One of these items gems were little crispy crackers called Lavroche, hailing from Cyprus. Sadly after I left the US I never had them again, until last week. I was looking though Paul Hollywood's book, 100 great breads when I came across the recipie for them.
Much to my delight (and sore hands from a lot of kneading) they came out exactly I tasted them before!
Perfect with Dips, Millie and I shall be making them again.
Brush them with an egg wash to give them a lovely golden colour


The are cut traditionally into odd shapes, Oh so light and crispy!

Serve with dip- NOM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment