Wednesday 15 August 2012

Some Hairy Experiments...

Just felt like doing something today other than SORTING. I wanted to test out some fur I had purchased so decided that I would try it with different wig patterns

 Pattern #1 - This one has more or less a left or a right side parting.

The left or right part wig





Pattern #2. This is the same fur, only using a pattern that gives a centre parting. I had some fun with this one.

No Fringe- A Bit scraggly?
Pull down a few strands and we have a fringe
Nicer with a fringe don't you think?

Add a bit of hair gel 

The tall SPIKEY look


We can style it back again (hair product still in) for a bit of a bouffier look

I look very 80's doncha think?
And Finally- The mad Scientist look
After the The Van de Graaf Generator experiments



The hair product hasn't seemed to affect the wig but after a few stylings it might be worth a hand wash with some soapy water, rinsed out and left to dry.

Pattern #3- This one allows for the hair to sit a bit longer at the back, no real partings but gives a bit of hair in front of the ear, which I could make a bit longer into sideburns for boy dolls. It sits nice and even all over.  I have to wait until I get Ted printed before I can try out facial hair and sideburns. That is ONE line Millie refuses to cross :O

A nice look- and my slippers are comfy!


I AIN'T having no sideburns!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment