Friday 17 August 2012

The Great Makie Bake Off

Today, the new preorder slots have opened up at Makielab - 100 new Makies are going to be made available for you to design and buy. This is part of the makie cruel summer collection.
My Makie Ted has been ordered so hopefully will have delivery of him within 3 weeks :)

In all the Excitement, Millie decided to do some baking to celebrate the arrival of the new Makie
Yum- They look delicious



But as we pan out....

Um.... Millie when I said that we are baking for Makie, I meant ONLY for Ted, not the whole 100 new ones!!!


Actually I think I did MOST of the baking and Millie supervised as Project Manager. They are actually baked goods I made for a friend who has a wheat intollerance. I have a son who is a Coeliac and bake for him all the time. Believe it or not, ALL of the above items are gluten free (including the mini victoria sponges with real french style buttercream. I also made 4 different muffins- Blueberry, Apple Crumble, Banana and Cheese and Bacon. I made Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate chip cookies(12 dozen cookies in total)

0 comments:

Post a Comment